The Kid Cooks eat a lot of fruit and are generally healthy. We do work on balance but also feel they need some treats in their toolkit. So we have tried to supply them with a few snack options that are different and. as teenagers, substantial as well. This smoothie has become a recent favorite as they have gained more control of their cooking decisions. I cannot blame them… I am a peanut butter and chocolate fan as well.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 banana in pieces (frozen if possible)
- 1 + ½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour into glass and serve
pdf of recipe >> Smoothie – Peanut Butter Chocolate